Reddit kindly summarised an interview with Supercell about the new June 2018 Clash of Clans update.
- Date of update is aimed for mid-June currently (end of events maybe?) but could be pushed later if bugs arise
- No new spells
- On troops – “Some unconventional sneak peeks will be coming up with something brand new that will radically change the meta” – So I think new troop(s?) are very likely
- Giga Tesla will be the major building of TH12
- They don’t want the map to be filled up, so attacks aren’t always >3 minutes, hence using TH as the major defense
- Giga Tesla can be upgraded 5 times, first 4 for 1 additional target (from 1 target at level one to 4 targets at level 4), final level will unlock a bomb and self-destruct that will released when TH is destroyed
- TH levels will be called “stars” – eg. a 4 star TH
- Self-Destruction of TH is implied to be quite destructive, making 3 stars difficult
- No larger map
- No longer attack time
- NOT bringing back the blue walls, “but they do heavily inspire some of the upgrades of the TH12 content”
- There is an electricity theme
- There will be new walls, only some of them will be upgradable however, similar to how level 11 walls were
- There will be A LOT QoL changes, of which will show they have been listening to the community
- No fix to the clouds this update, although it will be addressed in later updates in 2018.
- Majority of update content is for TH11’s and TH12, the maxed players
- Will be some features that lower TH levels can take advantage of
- Wouldn’t confirm or deny a second name change will be coming
- Many sneak peeks coming up soon
You can read the original on Reddit HERE.
You can watch the whole interview HERE