The following has been released by Supercell.
Introducing Friendly Wars!
Friendly Wars allow any two Clans to do battle with custom settings and arrangements!
Check out this guide video to learn how to issue your own Friendly Wars, and read on for the detailed feature set:
Friendly War Details:
- Friendly War challenges are issued via opponent Clan Profiles
- Accept Friendly War challenges from Clan chat
- New Friendly War Clan settings: disable challenges, post results to war log
- Choose custom war durations (as short as one hour!) and sizes from 5v5 to 50v50!
- Friendly War attacks do not consume your armies (only attacking Clan Castle troops are consumed when attacking)
- It’s just for fun! Friendly Wars award no war loot or Clan XP
We’re immensely excited to give Clans new tools for arranging their own Clan War competitions and tournaments. You can also expect that we’ll be hosting our own official War Challenges and events in the future!