If you ever wanted to arrange a Clash of Clans war against your old clan, a work colleague, a school friend, neighbour or family member, then read on, it’s possible.
If you want those bragging rights, it will take a bit of effort, unfortunately arranged wars aren’t as simple as pressing a button. However, if you take some time to prepare, then a match up against your nemesis is the reward.
In short, to arrange a war you need to do the following:
- Open up and maintain close communication with your war opponent
- Each clan needs to calculate the war weight of your team
- Each clan needs to calculate the hero strength of your team
- The team selected on each side should be evenly matched
- Start the war search simultaneously
There are a few tips and tricks along the way, one is using Clash Track to record and calculate your war weight but a spreadsheet would work just as well.
The following video from PowerBang explains all in detail. If you follow this methodology, you can arrange a war match up for your next clan war!
If you do plan an arranged war, please let us know.