Today Supercell announced the last of the sneak peaks, they certainly came thick and fast, so fast we are finding it hard to keep up with all the changes, I’m sure you are too.
To help, we have produced a summary of the May 2016 updates. If you need to know more, just click on the links for more detail from Clash Today.
This is a huge update from Supercell, probably the most significant since war was introduced.
Skeleton Spell – more detail here
Clone Spell – more detail here
Baby Dragon – more detail here
The Miner – more detail here.
This is a huge update all on its own, find out more here.
After the initial release Supercell appeased the war community by tweaking the mechanics of the Friendly Challenge. You can read more here.
Town Hall 11
Cannon level 14
Lava Hound level 4
Balloon level 7
Town Hall 10+
Bowler housing space reduced to 6
Town Hall 7+
Spring Trap levels 2-4
It’s a disservice cataloguing these as others as some of these changes like the war log and base edit will make the game more enjoyable for many.
- Edit Mode tools: A bunch of features added to make editing layouts easier
- Donate fully trained Troops/Spells from production queues even if your army is full
- Drag troops/spells anywhere into a training queue – training progress is transferred
- Gem Troops/Spells for donation directly from the donation context menu
- War Logs for any Clan can now be publicly viewed, unless disabled in Clan settings
- Builder Suggestions: Tap Builder Info to see and select suggested upgrades to perform
- Live spectator count is now shown during attack – see how many others are watching!
- Chat stream revamped with built-in Request button
Read more about of these features here.