I lost my village! How do I get it back?
The following was copied from the Supercell support page.
Supercell recommends playing only one Village per device, and making sure that it’s saved to your Game Center or Google Play account!
WARNING: If you load multiple Villages on a single device, you may lose access to one or more of them in the process!
I CONNECTED TO GOOGLE PLAY BUT CAN’T RECOVER MY VILLAGE
1) Make sure you have added the correct Google Play account to your device.
2) In the in-game settings (top left corner of the game), tap on Google Play button (this button should appear in red). This should prompt a screen that will ask you to load the correct village -the village (Town Hall) level 1 and your old village you lost.
Confirm the data that appears there (name of the village, level, and last time played) and select your main village.
I CONNECTED TO GAME CENTER BUT CAN’T RECOVER MY VILLAGE
1) Log into Game Center using the e-mail address that you originally connected to your account. To do this, go to your device settings > Game Center > Apple ID.
2) Once you’re logged into the correct Game Center/Apple ID, the game will prompt a message asking you to load the correct village. If you can’t retrieve your lost village with the address you’re using now, it’s probably not the right one.
I STILL DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO, HELP!
In that case, using the Village available on your device, press the big red “NO” button below and reply with the following details:
Please be sure to include the following information:
1. Exact Username and Clan Name of your lost Village (or player tag if possible)
2. Exact Town Hall level of your lost Village
3. Exact XP level of your lost Village
4. Explain how you lost the Village
For security reasons, we may need to reply with additional questions.
IMPORTANT: Devices that do not support Google Play cannot be used to back up your Village.
Clash of Clans does not support emulators; it is impossible to recover a lost Village if you are playing on a Blackberry, Nokia X-Series, Kindle HD, or any other platform not supported by the game.